- MYSA Return to Soccer Guidelines here
- Required COVID-19 training Sat, 9/12 5-6:30PM here
- View video here (Passcode: #MgnF3L4 )
- Intramural game schedules available here
HYSA families –
Thank you for your patience. This Fall’20 season is by far the most complicated one we have ever been involved with, and there are multiple volunteers working hard to get it up and running.
For your planning purposes, our timeline is as follows:
- Travel rosters announced: September 4
- Intramural/Clinic rosters announced: September 9-11
- Travel game schedules available: September 11-12
- Intramural/Clinic game schedules available: September 12-14
- Required virtual COVID-19 safety & coach training for coaches and referees: September 12
- Travel and Intramural practices begin: week of September 14
- Travel and Intramural/Clinic games begin: September 19
- The 9 week season will run through November 14
HYSA continues to work with MA Youth Soccer, BAYS and the local Board of Health to safely allow Holliston kids to play soccer this Fall. Our focus is on recreation and enjoying the game in these unique circumstances. Plans for the Fall season are subject to change as necessary based on emerging guidelines.
- Travel teams announced here
- HYSA COVID Updates here
- 2020/21 Select Coaches Announced here
- Fall 2020 Season Info here (Registration Link)
- Forekicks Subsidy for HYSA teams here
- Check out the latest field status here
To provide recreational and competitive soccer for the youth of Holliston and to instill in the youth of the community, the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty and physical fitness. The purpose shall be achieved by providing instruction, safe equipment, adequate field facilities and competitive athletic games. All members of the organization shall bear in mind the development of soccer skills, team play and the molding of future men and women are of equal importance.