Hello Clinic families
Welcome to Fall 2018 HYSA season. The Clinic discount period runs through September 1st, so players are still registering, but in the meantime here is some information to get you started:
- The Fall Clinic season begins on Saturday, September 15th (a week later than the other HYSA programs), and runs for 9 consecutive weeks through November 10th.
- We plan to assemble teams and send out rosters next week; you will receive an email from your child’s coach hopefully by September 8th. Additionally, once the teams have been distributed you will be able to view your child’s roster and coach contact information by logging back into the registration system.
- We still need at least one more head coach and several assistant coaches. If you can volunteer but haven’t done so already, please contact Ryan Ferguson asap so the rosters can be done on time. We can help with training and resources. All adults must be CORId.
- Clinic teams will meet at Damigella Field on Saturday mornings, except for September 22nd which has been moved to Stoddard Park due to Celebrate Holliston, and October 27th which is Spookerfest.
- The game schedule will be posted online next week after the rosters are distributed. Each team will have a mixture of 9:00, 10:15 and 11:30am times.
- New players will need to purchase a reversible red/white Intramural jersey at one of the Shirt Nights at Marshall St on Wednesday September 5th and Thursday September 6th from 6:00pm – 7:30pm. Also, a limited number of jerseys will be available at Damigella before the first game on September 15th. If your child has a jersey from last spring, or a sibling or a neighbor, then you do not need to buy a new one.
- HYSA will provide a size 3 soccer ball for each first time soccer player. Kids returning from spring should bring the ball they received then.
- Please make sure that your soccer player has cleats, shin guards, and a water bottle for every session. We suggest black socks and shorts, although those colors are not mandatory for this age group. As the morning weather starts to gets chilly, please send children in warm outer clothes as appropriate.
More program information is available on the HYSA website at http://www.hollistonsoccer.org/programinfo/clinic/
Have a great fall
Hayley Fetrow and Ryan Ferguson, Clinic Coordinators