CORI Check Process
All adult volunteers are required to register directly with Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association and be CORI Approved prior to working with children. Adult/CORI Registrations are required once every 3 years. For ‘17’18, MYSA has changed its processes so that a) the adult registration and CORI submission procedures have been merged, and b) volunteers do not have to separately register again each year unless their CORI has expired or will expire during the season.
New volunteers and returning volunteers with expiring CORIs should
- Go to the MYSA website http://www.mayouthsoccer.org/members/adult_registration/.
- Click on the ‘Adult Registration Portal on Shareview’ link which brings you here.
- Click on the blue ‘Register Now’ button at the bottom of the page
Important: all new adult registrants must have a digital color photo available from the computer/device being used, to be uploaded as part of the registration process. Editing capabilities are available after the photo is uploaded (cropping, resizing and rotating).
Once into the registration system, follow on-screen instructions. Most of the information needed to complete an Adult Registration is typical data. Under Program Additional Information:
- Primary Organization is Holliston Youth Soccer
- Role is Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Team Manager, or select multiple roles as applicable.
Keep your Username/Email and Password handy, as they will be needed for future updates and registrations.
At the end of your CORI submission, New Volunteers should
- Print the CORI Submission Form, complete the blank sections of the form by hand and sign the form in blue or black ink.
- Send the signed CORI form and a photocopy of your driver’s licenseto HYSA, attn CORI, PO Box 6003, Holliston MA 01746. Upon receipt, the Registrar will verify name and birth date, validate the online CORI form, and shred the paper copy
If there are any issues with this process, please contact the MYSA service provider directly. Affinity Sports will have a team of support staff available from 10:00am to 10:00pm EST Monday – Friday and from 10:00am to 7:30pm EST Saturday and Sunday, and a help request ticketing system 24 hours a day. Call 1‐800‐808‐7195 for help.