HYSA families –
Thank you for your patience. This Fall’20 season is by far the most complicated one we have ever been involved with, and there are multiple volunteers working hard to get it up and running.
For your planning purposes, our timeline is as follows:
- Travel rosters announced: September 4
- Intramural/Clinic rosters announced: September 9-11
- Travel game schedules available: September 11-12
- Intramural/Clinic game schedules available: September 12-14
- Required virtual COVID-19 safety & coach training for coaches and referees: September 12
- Travel and Intramural practices begin: week of September 14
- Travel and Intramural/Clinic games begin: September 19
- The 9 week season will run through November 14
HYSA continues to work with MA Youth Soccer, BAYS and the local Board of Health to safely allow Holliston kids to play soccer this Fall. Our focus is on recreation and enjoying the game in these unique circumstances. Plans for the Fall season are subject to change as necessary based on emerging guidelines.