As a result of a recent survey we sent out to our membership on how we could best serve our Fore Kicks families, we found that parents are concerned about their children’s stifled need for physical activity but wish to have a safe outlet for them to express it as we wait to see how events will unfold.
You have been faithfully viewing our FREE content of Find the Athlete in You and Minute to Win It short videos that have been offered on our Facebook page. In parallel with this, as a result of our survey, we have designed a NEW virtual program that allows parents and their children to stay in the comfort and safety of their homes while participating in our popular Lil Kicker and Skills Institute curriculum.This program is called Virtual Lil Kicker and Skills Institute Online Classes.
- New! 30-minute zoom classes using our highly regarded LK/Skills clinic curriculum run by fan favorite, specially trained LK/Skills instructors. The new twist: offering it to be done in the convenience of your house either in the basement, family room or even outside with parental or sibling help.
- It will be offered on Saturdays for 6 weeks from May 9 to June 13, 2020.
- Cost $72 or $12/class. Early Bird Special: get the first week free if you register by Thursday, May 7, 2020. You apply the discount that will be visible if you register online before that deadline.
- Once you are registered, each week you will be sent a zoom invitation to link into the class.
- No particular equipment needed other than a soccer ball, a paper plate and homemade obstacles (like shoes) to dribble around. As an alternative, for your convenience, we have put together a virtual home class equipment bag which includes a $20 LK ball, 5 cones and an LK bag for the special price of only $25 while supplies last. These are available for curbside pick up at your nearest Fore Kicks facility with just an advance phone call.
Click here for additional information and online registration:
Virtual LK and SI Online Class Information and Registration
Don’t miss our early bird special. Register on or before this Thursday, May 7 to receive your first class free.
Fore Kicks Sports Complex and Golf Course