- Due to the constantly changing guidelines from the State, MA Youth Soccer and BAYS, here is where things stand:
- HYSA continues to work with MA Youth Soccer, BAYS and the local Board of Health to safely allow Holliston kids to play soccer this Spring.
- Per the current COVID-19 guidelines, HYSA will have a Spring season for K-Clinic through 7th/8th grade teams.
- Travel team tryouts will be likely be held later this Spring for the Fall Season – more details will be provided on specific tryout dates and times as the Spring season gets underway.
- HYSA’s plans for a Spring season are subject to change based on existing guidelines from the State, our local Board of Health, MA Youth Soccer and BAYS Travel League.
- Useful resources
- MYSA Return to Soccer Guidelines here
- MYSA Return to Soccer Coaches Toolkit : here
- HYSA required virtual COVID-19 Safety Training and Coaching Orientation Monday, March 22 at 6:30pm to 7:30pm. The training will be recorded and posted for those unable to attend live.
- March 2021 recording here(Passcode: HgH^O%G3)
- HYSA covid-19 reminder here
Twitter FeedsHolliston Youth Soccer Association @Holliston_HYSA 4/17 UPDATE: Town fields closed on 4/17. K Clinic cancelled for 4/17. Intramural games for 1st-4th relocated to Marshall Street fields. https://t.co/ejqxXbnEqBHolliston Youth Soccer Association @Holliston_HYSA Town fields closed on 4/17. K Clinic cancelled for 4/17. Intramural games for 1st-4th relocated to Marshall Street fields.
Spirit WearSpirit Wear can be purchased from Soccer.com.