- Due to the constantly changing guidelines from the State, MA Youth Soccer and BAYS, here is where things stand:
- HYSA continues to work with MA Youth Soccer, BAYS and the local Board of Health to safely allow Holliston kids to play soccer this Fall.
- Per the current COVID-19 guidelines, HYSA is planning a Fall season for K-Clinic through 7th/8th grade teams.
- Travel team tryouts will be held for incoming 4th grade ‘travel tryout’ players only and are scheduled to take place the week of August 23rd – more details will be provided next week on specific tryout dates and times.
- No tryouts will be held for 5th through 7/8th grade players. Travel team roster assignment will be based mainly on prior year placements and coach evaluations.
- The Shamrock Ball and Spookerfest will not be possible this Fall due to restrictions on indoor and outdoor gatherings. More details on refunds/credits from the Shamrock Ball will be forthcoming.
- HYSA’s plans for a Fall season are subject to change based on existing guidelines from the State, our local Board of Health, MA Youth Soccer and BAYS Travel League.
- Useful resources
- MYSA Return to Soccer Guidelines here
- MYSA Return to Soccer Coaches Toolkit : here
- HYSA required virtual COVID-19 Safety Training and Coaching Orientation Saturday, September 12 at 5 PM to 6:30 PM. The training will be recorded and posted for those unable to attend live.
- View recording here(Passcode: #MgnF3L4 )
Twitter FeedsHolliston Youth Soccer Association @Holliston_HYSA The Fall'20 Intramural game schedules have been posted on the HYSA website https://t.co/L89Dc4sPnjHolliston Youth Soccer Association @Holliston_HYSA The Fall'20 Intramural game schedules have been posted on the HYSA website
Spirit WearSpirit Wear can be purchased from Soccer.com.