Why a partnership?
Holliston Youth Soccer seeks to help grow our children (see our Mission statement). The result of our program helps to feed the Holliston High School athletic program, ideally providing some great soccer talent.
Our partnerhips is a soccer ecosystem where each program supports the other in a development cycle. The Board continues to work with members of the High School program to collaborate on ideas, share resources, and support each other for the good of soccer in Holliston. Examples in the past have included ball girls and ball boys at varsity games and varsity players providing training clinics for our children.
If you have any ideas or what like to get involved in this partnership, please contact any Board member.
Take in a game!
Field Status Link
- Free HYSA Clinic with Coach Kern April 27th
- Intramural Clinic, U8 and U10 Schedules Updated
- HYSA Shirt Nights – April 6th and 8th
- 2015/16 Travel Coach Applications Due April 15
- Panther Premier Soccer Camp
- Does your child want to be a referee? Training Mar 21
- Shamrock Ball – Friday, March 13
- Spookerfest is Saturday, Oct 25