Starting Monday August 17 all adults (persons age 18 and older) are required to register directly with Mass Youth Soccer using the new Adult Registration Portal on Shareview. Adult registrations will be an annual requirement before each fall season. New volunteers must also complete a CORI registration (part 2 and 3 below).
1) MYSA Adult Registration
From the MYSA website http://www.mayouthsoccer.org/adult_registration.aspx , click on the blue highlighted “CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE ADULT REGISTRATION PORTAL”.
Important: all adult registrants must have a digital color photo available from the computer/device being used, to be uploaded as part of the registration process. Editing capabilities are available after the photo is uploaded (cropping, resizing and rotating).
Upon entering the Adult Registration Portal, there will be two options available.
- RETURNING USERS (blue “Register Now” button). Anyone who has CORI registered with Mass Youth Soccer within the past two years (since July 18, 2013). Basic data has already been imported into the system and an inactive account has been created for this registrant. Enter the email address used when completing the most recent MYSA CORI and select ‘Forgot Username or Password’ to retrieve access to account (if an account cannot be found for that email address, you’ll need to register as a new user.)
- NEW USERS (green “Register Now” button). If registering with Mass Youth Soccer for the first time, or it has been more than two years (prior to July 18, 2013) since a MYSA CORI registration was completed, the registrant must create a new account.
Once into the registration system, follow on-screen instructions. Most of the information needed to complete an Adult Registration is typical data. Under Program Additional Information:
- Primary Organization is Holliston Youth Soccer
- Role is Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Team Manager, or select multiple roles as applicable.
Keep your Username (email) and Password handy, as they will be needed for updates, annual registrations and the CORI Registration Process.
2) CORI Registration
After completing the Adult Registration form, users will receive a confirmation email. Returning Users are done at this point. New Users should click the link in the email to go to the CORI registration form (which looks like the Adult Registration form except that the registration type is CORI Registration).
Enter Username (email) and Password from above.
After logging in, input requested information.
- You will need a driver’s license or other government ID available.
- Please make sure to enter the last six digits of your social security number, not just four digits.
After completing the CORI registration, print out the Mandatory CORI Submission Form using the Print Form button
3) Paper CORI Submission Process
After printing the CORI Submission Form, all adults must complete the blank sections of the form by hand and sign the form in blue or black ink.
Send the original CORI form (not a copy) along with a photocopy of your driver’s license to HYSA, attn CORI, PO Box 6003, Holliston MA 01746. Upon receipt, the Registrar will verify name and birthdate, sign the CORI form, and keep the original on file.
If there are any issues with this process, please contact the MYSA service provider directly. Affinity Sports will have a team of support staff available from 10:00am to 10:00pm EST Monday – Friday and from 10:00am to 7:30pm EST Saturday and Sunday. Also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year is their help request ticketing system. Call 1‐800‐808‐7195 for help.