Twitter FeedsHolliston Youth Soccer Association @Holliston_HYSA Mass Youth Soccer - Town Select League (TSL) Spring 2020 Info https://t.co/aZf9BC5ii7Holliston Youth Soccer Association @Holliston_HYSA Shamrock Ball 2020 Announced March 14th 7-9pm Get your tickets! https://t.co/Wpm3gY6us2
Spirit WearSpirit Wear can be purchased from Soccer.com.
During the registration process in Adminsports, parents must agree to the Parent’s Code of Conduct in order to sign their son or daughter for HYSA programs. Please review it here:
As a requirement to register a child to participate in any HYSA program I agree that:
1. I will remember that children participate to have fun, and that the game is for youth, not adults.
2. I will learn the rules of the game and the policies of the organization.
3. I (and my guests) will be a positive role model for my child and encourage sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy, and by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, officials and spectators at every game and practice.
4. I (and my guests) will not engage in any kind of unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coach, player or parent such as booing and taunting; refusing to shake hands; or using profane language or gestures.
5. I (and my guests) will respect the officials and their authority during games and will never question, discuss or confront coaches at the game field, and will take time to speak with coaches at an agreed upon time and place.
6. No one, except the players, is to speak to the referee during or after the game. Exceptions: Coaches may ask questions before the game, call for substitutions, and point out emergencies during the game, or respond to the referee if addressed. Absolutely no disputing calls, during or after the game, no remarks to the referee to watch certain players or to attend to rough play. NO YELLING at the referee, EVER, and no criticism, sarcasm, harassment, intimidation or feedback of any kind during or after the game.
7. I will refrain from coaching my child or other players during games and practices, unless I am one of the official coaches of the team
By registering your child to participate in any HYSA program you also agree that if you fail to abide by the aforementioned rules and guidelines, the parent/guardian will be subject to disciplinary action that could include, but is not limited to the following:
· Verbal warning by official, head coach and/or organization
· Written warning
· Game suspension
· Season suspension
You must agree to the parent consent waiver in order for your child to participate.